Monster Hunter Rise takes the highest spot as soon as extra.
Famitsu’s weekly charts for essentially the most extremely anticipated upcoming video games have been dominated by the identical group of video games for plenty of weeks working now, and this week’s prime 10 hasn’t seen a lot adjustments both. The upcoming Nintendo Change unique Monster Hunter Rise is on prime of the charts as soon as extra, because it has been for a while.
In the meantime, Ultimate Fantasy 16 ranks excessive as soon as once more as properly, coming in at second place, whereas Tales of Come up and Resident Evil Village observe shut behind in third and fourth locations. Following that, the listing is dominated completely by Change exclusives, with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel taking the fifth spot, and the approaching Bravely Default 2 coming in at No. 6.
Bayonetta 3, Shin Megami Tensei 5, and Rune Manufacturing facility 5 observe behind after that, whereas New Pokemon Snap, which is due out this April, is available in at No. 10.
You’ll be able to try the complete prime 10 under. All votes have been solid by Famitsu readers between January 28 and February 3.
1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 1,049 votes
2. [PS5] Ultimate Fantasy 16 – 676 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Come up – 643 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 586 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 501 votes
6. [NSW] Bravely Default 2 – 432 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 366 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 348 votes
9. [NSW] Rune Manufacturing facility 5 – 313 votes
10. [NSW] New Pokemon Snap – 272 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]