The latest replace is stay, bringing modifications to MyTEAM, The Neighborhood, and extra.
The latest NBA 2K21 patch, Replace 1.02, has formally gone stay.
Listed here are all the small print on what’s new to the sport.
Patch Replace 1.02
Followers of the sport may recall that final years outing had some monstrous sized updates for the sport shortly after launch.
Fortunately, customers are reporting that this new replace requires round 4.6GB on PlayStation 4 and 5.7GB on Xbox One.
The NBA 2K21 dev crew have come by way of with a Courtside Report protecting the newest patch notes for Replace 1.02.
So what did the latest replace convey to the desk?
- Choice to disable Professional Stick aiming within the controller settings (proper firstly display screen)
- Professional Stick can now be used with the shot meter turned off
- Perfect Shot Aiming level for Professional Stick now decided by velocity gamers pull down, permitting for extra management
- 2K Share Content material will now correctly permit entry to draft lessons and rosters
- Fastened fan progress accumulation in The Neighborhood
- Fastened a number of hangs in MyTEAM, Neighborhood, and MyLEAGUE coming out and in of recreation modes
- Gamers and opponents will now not see inexperienced indicator for pictures if shot suggestions is turned off
This new replace follows an NBA 2K21 shooting hotfix which went stay on 6 September.
Keep tuned for extra particulars quickly.
READ MORE: Everything you need to know about NBA 2K21